Tuesday 13 March 2012

pukka herbs

I wrote to pukka telling them about my competition and also about how much I love their harmonise teas, they really are my new favourite tea bags at the moment and I only bought them because I had my period and was being especially mental and thought they might soothe me a bit. THEY DID.
http://www.pukkaherbs.com/harmonise.html
I'm pretty sure you can still drink this if you're a man too.
here is part of the lovely email that Kate from pukka sent to me.
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your email.

We are always pleased to hear how much our customers are enjoying our teas.

We have sent some sample sachets of our Harmonise tea and our Night Time tea in the post for you - we hope you enjoy them.

Please do not hesitate to contact if we can be of any further assistance at all.


Here is a picture of an actual cup of happiness (what I will be drinking when my tea bags come in the post) and my impression of what I imagine Kate the tea angel to look like. I will let you know if the night time tea helps with my insomnia.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment